Author Topic: CHYNA ( ME) VS TAZZ (no virtual)  (Read 119 times)

Offline Doinkchyna

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
CHYNA ( ME) VS TAZZ (no virtual)
« on: April 17, 2018, 12:54:31 PM »
My friends have recently built a tazz deck with the all annoying precision suplex card. The whole deck is stacked with grapples. Was wondering the best cards to put in the Chyna deck to defeat an all grapple tazz deck? No virtual cards, chain, heat, or volley. Please help! Thank you!

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +484/-368
    • View Profile
Re: CHYNA ( ME) VS TAZZ (no virtual)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 02:01:54 PM »
Um, grapples?  :)

Seriously, though, cards like Eye Rake are good, since they are a strike but can reverse a Grapple.  Same idea with Backslide, or other grapple hybrid maneuvers like Power Slam (Throwback version).

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +76/-69
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 02:43:05 PM »
WWE Homecoming, I have a Major Announcement, hand boosting (awesome pyro, let's get it on, a no show)
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline Doinkchyna

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 07:58:57 AM »
I appreciate the feedback! Thank you both! Grapples of course lol but eye rake is a good idea and my buddies and I never really got into backlash decks so those cards are nice to see! Thank you!