Author Topic: Superstar Spotlight: Sable  (Read 334 times)

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Superstar Spotlight: Sable
« on: May 14, 2017, 03:30:51 AM »
Alright guys, I've noticed a few new people joining TCO. So I'll give a brief explanation how this segment works. Twice a week I will be posting superstars by request. So if you are stumped on a deck, can't make it work or just curious simply message myself or Drew with your request.
These are done in order of request. So if it takes a week or so please be patient. We promise we will get to your request as fast as possible.

Please keep those requests coming. Today's is another 'request' in Sable!!!

1.)  How viable is this superstar?
2.)  Is there a Superstar Specific Card that you'd like to spotlight? 
3.)  How have you built said superstar?  How did it work out?
4.)  How well does the Superstar fare in whichever format you built them in be it VC/VAA/NXT/VR/Non-Virtual
5.)  Final Thoughts on this Superstar?

AND

6.) Since this Superstar is a Legacy one (in that he was in the game before Virtual) can you elaborate a little on how Virtual has changed this Superstar?

Sable
Starting Hand Size: 0+     Superstar Value: 2+
Diva Superstar Ability: Reveal 1 Enforcer card and choose 1 Enforcer. Your Arsenal may only contain 50 cards. Twice during each of your turns, you may overturn 2 cards and then remove the top card of your opponent's Arsenal from the game. Your opponent cannot play any card with the word "Sable" in the title.
DO

The Wildcat
Backstage Card
When packing this card, you may only pack 1 Enforcer (it has no brand), but you may pack up to 6 cards in your Arsenal for Superstars on that Enforcer card.  You may not pack Corners.
Your Sable-licious is Permanent and your Sable Bomb is blank.
Once during each of your turns, you may put For the Women Who Want to Be Me from your Ring into your Ringside, and your next card played this turn is -3F.
Unique     RMS logo
V1

Sable-licious
Pre-match Event
When this card is in your Ring area, once during each of your turns, when you overturn any number of cards, you may discard 1 card and then put 1 of the overturned cards into your hand.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Smackdown logo
DO

...And the Men that Come to See Me
Mid-match Reversal: Special
Can only be played when the card titled For the Women that Want to Be Me... is in your Ring area.
Reverse any card and end your opponent's turn. If your opponent is a Male Superstar, he discards # cards, where # is equal to your Superstar Value.
F: 10     D: 0     Unique     Smackdown logo
DO

Sable's TKO
Trademark Finisher
Choose one: draw up to 2 cards or put 1 card from your Ringside into your hand.
F: 25     D: 20     SV: 2     Unique
V5

For the Women that Want to Be Me...
Action
When this card is in your Ringside pile, during your turn you may overturn 3 cards and then put this card into your Ring area and you may choose 1 different Enforcer.
When this card is in your Ring area, and your opponent is a Diva Superstar, you may put this card into your Ringside pile to reverse any non-unique maneuver and end your opponent's turn.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Smackdown logo
DO

The Boss's Main Squeeze
Action / Reversal: Action
As an action, put 1 Pre-match card from your Ringside pile into your Ring area.
As a reversal, reverse any Action card and end your opponent's turn.
F: 3     D: 0     Unique
VEN

Sable Bomb
Trademark Finisher / Reversal: Special
As a maneuver, when your opponent is a Male Superstar, he may remove 3 cards in his hand from the game to reverse this card and end your turn. 
As a reversal, reverse the card titled Back Body Drop and end your opponent's turn.
F: 8     D: 8     SV: 2     Unique     Smackdown logo
DO
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 08:57:06 AM by CreedP »
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal