Author Topic: Superstar Spotlight: Mickie James  (Read 480 times)

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Superstar Spotlight: Mickie James
« on: April 18, 2017, 11:47:15 AM »
Standing in today for Drew.
Please keep those requests coming. Today's is another 'request' in"Mickie James!!!!!

1.)  How viable is this superstar?
2.)  Is there a Superstar Specific Card that you'd like to spotlight? 
3.)  How have you built said superstar?  How did it work out?
4.)  How well does the Superstar fare in whichever format you built them in be it VC/VAA/NXT/VR/Non-Virtual
5.)  Final Thoughts on this Superstar?

AND

6.) Since this Superstar is a Legacy one (in that he was in the game before Virtual) can you elaborate a little on how Virtual has changed this Superstar?

Mickie James
Starting Hand Size: 7     Superstar Value: 1
Diva Superstar Ability: Before every Draw Segment, every player randomly puts 1 card from his hand on the bottom of his Arsenal and then draws 1 card.
Once during each of your turns you may discard 1 card, reveal the bottom card of your Arsenal, and then put it into your hand.
When your opponent is a Diva Superstar, your maneuvers are +3D.
GAB

Is She Crazy or Just Crafty?
Backstage Card
When packing this card, your Hide & Seek and Vise Lock cards are not Cheater, and when this card is revealed, they are Multi.
During your turn, you may hide this card and for each card in your Ring that has cards under it, put up to 1 card from your Ringside under that card.
Unique
V1

You Think I’m a Psycho?
Pre-match Event
During your turn (even before your Draw Segment), you may put 1 card from your hand under this card. You may play the cards under this card as if they were in your hand.
During your turn you may put this card and all cards under this card into your Ringside pile and then your opponent overturns cards equal to double the number of cards that were under this card.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent
GAB

Mick Kick
Strike
When successfully played, discard any number of cards and then put the same number of cards from the bottom of your Arsenal into your hand.
F: 6     D: 9     SV: 1     Unique
GAB

James’ Stratusfaction
Grapple / Reversal: Special
As a reversal, this card is -15F when your Fortitude Rating is less than your opponent’s Fortitude Rating, reverse any card if it is not the first or second card played this turn and end his turn.
F: 15     D: 15     SV: 2     Unique
GAB

Laree DDT
Trademark Finisher / Action
As a maneuver, can only be played when you reversed a card to end your opponent’s last turn and this is the first card played of your turn. Put up to 2 cards from his Ring area into his Ringside pile.
As an action, this card is -30F and -20D, discard this card and then your opponent discards 3 cards.
F: 30     D: 20     SV: 3     Unique
GAB

Do You Love Me Now?
Reversal: Action
Reverse any non-unique Action card and end your opponent’s turn.
When this card is in your Ring area, when your opponent successfully plays an Action card, he puts 1 random card from his hand on the bottom of his Arsenal.
F: 3     D: 3     Unique
GAB
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:13:22 PM by CreedP »
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline necrobaron75

• +28/-31
  • YEP
    • View Profile
Re: Superstar Spotlight: Mickie James
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 04:47:02 PM »
1:Never played her,but picked up a full set,so:
2:James' Stratusfaction.Supe r Cow.
3.See#1
4:No idea
5:I would probably build her as a technical deck with Banned from Ringside to abuse her ability.
"I'll fade away and classify myself as OBSOLETE."

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +241/-240
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
Re: Superstar Spotlight: Mickie James
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 06:34:27 PM »
1. She is still a very viable superstar with the amount of disruption she can cause during the course of a game.
2. James's Stratusfaction, the reason your opponent most likely won't ever play 3 cards.
3. Typically run Diva moves into submissions and recovery actions.
4. I have built her quite a few times, she always seems to stand her ground.
5. Mickie has always been a favorite of mine simply due to her ability and support.
6. Virtual gave her the gift of evening up the odds, hide 1 under Psycho every turn to keep on drawing 2/turn and further disrupting your opponent's hand if it is large.
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal
Your 2017 Raw Deal Champion