Author Topic: RUMBLE RESULTS - The 11th Annual TCO ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Get ready to have your mind blown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGQ5D_wxHXw

We are about 30 days away from posting Rumble results. Roster will be posted 11am est on the 16th.

I never thought I would be running this event for so long. Nor did I think I would be running it while the WWE puts on their 30th Rumble. Pretty cool. This years TCO Rumble will have a big roster, loaded with surprises and the Rumble will be 100% luck of the draw. No Power-Up to place your superstars at the end of the Rumble this year! The last two years players picking multiple superstars have won. Will that strategy pay off again this year? Or will a single loaded superstar rain Hell upon 29 others?!

In celebration of running a TCO Rumble during WWE's 30th, the winner of this event will have $30 mailed to them. $30 Canadian, since I'm a Canadian eh. Good luck!

Will YOU add your name this year to the TCO ROYAL RUMBLE HALL OF FAME?

TCO ROYAL RUMBLE HALL OF FAME

2007 Online Royal Rumble Winner: BATISTA (BENDER)
2008 Online Royal Rumble Winner: THE BRITISH BULLDOG (thedemonkiller)
2009 Online Royal Rumble Winner: RANDY ORTON (Randy_Trash)
2010 Online MEGA Royal Rumble Winner: LEX LUGER (Phenominal1)
2011 Online Royal Rumble Winner: BIG SHOW (DogTheUnemployed)
2011 Online Royal Rumble Revenge Winner: RANDY ORTON (Anthony Lurty)
2012 Online Royal Rumble Winner: DANIEL BRYAN (Turd Ferguson)
2013 Online Royal Rumble Winner: RYBACK (Mitch!)
2014 Online Royal Rumble Winner: JOHN CENA (Suicidal_Sephiroth)
2015 Online Royal Rumble Winner: CESARO (WC Champ)
2016 Online Royal Rumble Winner: STARDUST (TimJR)

YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW OR DO ANYTHING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS!!!! YOU the players just have to pick some wrestler names AND DO NOTHING BUT SIT BACK, while I play out the 11th Annual TCO ROYAL RUMBLE! Since you won't be controlling things this is where reading the Royal Rumble match posting becomes very exciting and fun.

Here is the link to the last Royal Rumble held on TCO back at the start of 2016:
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,16293.0.html

HOW TO SELECT YOUR WRESTLERS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING carefully, as it will explain the EASY wrestler selection process that you MUST ADHERE TO.
YOU MAY SPEND UP TO 15 POINTS. You MUST select 1-3 wrestlers. After you have selected your wrestlers, if you have any points left you may spend the remainder of your points on power-ups (power-ups are listed below the wrestler roster).
Sign up will be closed as soon as 30 WRESTLERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED BY ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS. Any other players that end up trying to join in will unfortunately be cut off. DO NOT SELECT WRESTLERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED BY SOMEONE ELSE AND DO NOT SELECT A 31ST WRESTLER! It is your job to look over and correct your choices if need be otherwise I will, and you might not like it.

BRIEF GAME MECHANICS OVERVIEW (you don't need to know any of this, the link below leads to full Rumble mechanics)
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,967.0.html
Wrestlers will be posted with 2 numbers, #/#. The first # is their hand size (HS), and the second # is their superstar value (SV).
- The higher the HS the more damage a wrestler can take before having to make a save roll (failed save rolls result in elimination).
- A HS0-4 wrestler removes 1 hit from themsef at the end of each round and they have a slightly easier time at saving (see link above).
- A HS5 wrestler can reroll all their dice once each round. This ability cannot be used to reroll an attack roll VS. a HS6-7 wrestler.
- If a wrestlers HS is 8+, then they are a tank or are a very skilled athlete. These wrestlers have a small chance to avoid making a save roll (see link above).
- The higher a wrestlers SV is determines how easy it is for them to hit other wrestlers and avoid being hit by other wrestlers. The higher the better!
- Recoveries can happen (hits removed and/or reroll counters gained). Low SV wrestlers (and/or HS0-4 wrestlers) have a better chance at recovering.
- HS11+ wrestlers cannot reroll their RECOVERY ROLLS.
- HS0-1 wrestlers begin with 2 reroll counters. HS3, 6, and 9 wrestlers begin with 1 reroll counter.

TCO ROYAL RUMBLE ROSTER
You are allowed to spend UP TO 15 POINTS and you must select 1-3 wrestlers. Wrestlers with a legit injury, that make occasional appearances, and that have been inactive for 30+ days have been omitted from the roster. Or have they?

Frantic Finale
When 28 wrestlers have been eliminated Frantic Finale will kick in. If there is a lowest SV between the two remaining wrestlers, the lowest SV wrestler hits at 5+ for the remainder of the Royal Rumble!

1PT
-Akira Tozawa 5/1 (Cruiserweight)
-Ariya Daivari 7/1 (Cruiserweight)
Entered -Curt Hawkins 5/1
-Drew Gulak 6/1 (Cruiserweight)
-Gran Metalik 4/1 (Cruiserweight)
-HoHo Lun 2/1 (Cruiserweight)
Entered -James Ellsworth 7/1 (Cruiserweight, power-ups cannot be allocated onto Ellsworth, can still be effected by TO THE 30TH POWER/205 LIVE)
-Jinder Mahal 7/1
-Lince Dorado 3/1 (Cruiserweight)
-Mojo Rawley 6/1
-Mustafa Ali 7/1 (Cruiserweight)
-THE BOLLYWOOD BOYZ (Gurv Shira 1/1, Harv Shira 1/1) (Cruiserweights) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
-Tony Nese 6/1 (Cruiserweight)

2PTS
-Bo Dallas 2/2
-Cedric Alexander 6/2 (Cruiserweight)
-Curtis Axel 6/2
-Darren Young 4/2
-Jack Gallagher 3/2 (Cruiserweight)
-Jack Swagger 8/2
-Kalisto 4/2 (Cruiserweight)
-Neville 7/2 (Cruiserweight)
-Noam Dar 5/2 (Cruiserweight)
-Rich Swann 4/2 (Cruiserweight)
-Sin Cara 6/2 (Cruiserweight, may reroll his attacks vs Cruiserweights, does not start with a reroll counter)
-Tajiri 7/2 (Cruiserweight)
-The Brian Kendrick 2/2 (Cruiserweight)
-Titus O'Neil 6/2
-TJ Perkins 5/2 (Cruiserweight)

3PTS
-Apollo Crews 7/3
-Baron Corbin 8/3
-Dolph Ziggler 6/3

4PTS
-Big Show 9/4
Entered -Braun Strowman 12/4
-BREEZANGO (Fandango 6/2, Tyler Breeze 5/2) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
-HEATH SLATER & RHYNO (Heath Slater 5/2, Rhyno 7/2) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
-Kane 8/4
-Mark Henry 8/4
-Rusev 7/4
Entered -Sami Zayn 6/4
Entered -Samoa Joe 7/4
Entered -Shinsuke Nakamura 8/4
-THE ASCENSION (Konnor 6/2, Viktor 6/2) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
-THE GOLDEN TRUTH (Goldust 5/2, R-Truth 7/2) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
-The Miz 7/4
-THE SHINING STARS (Epico 5/2, Primo 5/2) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
-THE USOS (Jey Uso 7/2, Jimmy Uso 7/2) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
-THE VAUDEVILLAINS (Aiden English 6/2, Simon Gotch 7/2) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)

4PTS - SURPRISE ENTRANT 5 Entered
You may spend 4PTS to get 1 random surprise entrant from a predetermined pool of 11 superstars. YOU CAN DO THIS 1-3 TIMES.
You will not know who you have selected until you see them in the Rumble!
You may allocate power-ups to your surprise entrant (allocations that end up being illegal will be converted into equivalent reroll counters).
Each surprise entrant is worth 2-8PTS. 55% of the entrants are worth 4-8PTS.
Guarantee: At least one 5-8PT entrant will be given away.

5PTS
Entered -AJ Styles 8/5 (you may spend 1PT to upgrade Styles to 4/6)
-Dean Ambrose 5/5
Entered -Roman Reigns 7/5
Entered -Seth Rollins 6/5

6PTS
Entered -AMERICAN ALPHA (Chad Gable 5/3, Jason Jordan 6/3) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
Entered -CESARO & SHEAMUS (Cesaro 7/3, Sheamus 9/3) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
-ENZO AND CASS (Big Cass 8/3, Enzo Amore 5/3 (Cruiserweight)) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)
Entered -John Cena 6/6
-THE CLUB (Karl Anderson 6/3, Luke Gallows 9/3) (this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)

7PTS
Entered -Undertaker 6/7 (if you select Undertaker you cannot select any other wrestlers)

9PTS
Entered -Brock Lesnar 9/6 (has the RING GENERAL power-up) (if you select Lesnar you cannot select any other wrestlers)
Entered -Goldberg 12/6 (has the RING GENERAL power-up) (if you select Goldberg you cannot select any other wrestlers)

10PTS
Entered -BEST FRIENDS (Chris Jericho 7/5, Kevin Owens 8/5) (if you select Best Friends you cannot select any other wrestlers, this counts as selecting 2 wrestlers)

12PTS
Entered -THE WYATT FAMILY (Bray Wyatt 9/4, Luke Harper 10/2, Randy Orton 7/5 (always hits on 5+ when attacking by himself)) (this counts as selecting 3 wrestlers)

13PTS
Entered -THE NEW DAY (Big E Langston 5/3, Kofi Kingston 7/3 (has 1 BLOW THEIR MIND power-up), Xavier Woods 6/3) (each has the TEAM PLAYER power-up) (this counts as selecting 3 wrestlers)

POWER-UPS
You can buy each power-up as many times as you want, points allowing. When you buy a power-up you MUST immediately allocate it onto one of your wrestlers.

0PTS: TO THE 30TH POWER
This is automatically given to each player that selects exactly 3 wrestlers.
You have a 70% chance (30% chance of failure) that each of your wrestlers will automatically be given 2 reroll counters. Exactly 1 roll will determine this.

0PTS: 205 LIVE
This is automatically given to each player that selects exactly 3 Cruiserweight wrestlers.
You have a 75% chance (25% chance of failure) that each of your wrestlers will automatically be given 2 reroll counters. Exactly 1 roll will determine this.

XPTS: X+1 REROLL COUNTERS
Acts like normal reroll counters. X points spent gives this wrestler X+1 reroll counters. When buying this power-up, one or more points must be spent.

1PT: CARDIO KING (can only be allocated to a HS 2-10 wrestler)
This wrestler removes 2 hits from themself if their RECOVERY ROLL sum is negative. (Cumulative with RING GENERAL).

1PT: CORNERMAN
Additional effect for Cornerman this year.
This wrestler may remove themself as a target from an Empty the Ring attack before the attack roll is made. This cannot be done if the attacker has RING GENERAL.
This wrestler may skip their turn (decline to attack) if the only attackable targets are your other wrestlers.

2PTS: BLOW THEIR MIND
Do not underestimate your chances of being eliminated automatically. Anything CAN and WILL happen in the Royal Rumble!
When this wrestler is automatically eliminated, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.

2PTS: TEAM PLAYER (this power-up is allocated to all of your wrestlers)
Your wrestlers can automatically Double Team with your other adjacent wrestlers. No declaration roll is made.
Your Double Team declaration rolls succeed on a roll of 3+ instead of 2+ or 4+.

3PTS: READY TO RUMBLE (cannot be allocated to a Cruiserweight wrestler)
When this wrestler is eliminated (not automatically), one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring and is declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT. This wrestler immediately rolls 1D6 (this roll cannot be rerolled). If 5-6 is rolled then this wrestler gains a READY TO RUMBLE power-up!

3PTS: RING GENERAL (cannot be allocated to a Cruiserweight wrestler)
Whenever this wrestler tries to Empty the Ring, the Empty the Ring attempt succeeds on a roll of 2+ instead of 3+.
This wrestler removes 1 hit from themself if their RECOVERY ROLL sum is negative.
This wrestler gains 1 reroll counter if they roll a BOTCH/SHOOT and they may reroll such a roll (even against HS 6-7).

4PTS: RUMBLE ROYALTY (cannot be allocated to a Cruiserweight wrestler)
When this wrestler is eliminated in ANYWAY, one of these power-ups MAY BE immediately removed from this wrestler. If removed, this wrestler is no longer being eliminated and is immediately moved to the start or the end of the ring or to any hole within the ring and MAY then be declared DOWN BUT NOT OUT.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 11:51:54 AM by Neil Swint »
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Re: The 11th Annual TCO ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 10:27:47 AM »
Kudos for keeping this going!  Looking forward to it once again, though dangit I still want to get my name on the wall, haha.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 12:02:51 PM »
For 30th Power, is it a 70% chance per Team (1 roll) or a 70% chance per Superstar (3 rolls)?
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 01:21:56 PM »
For 30th Power, is it a 70% chance per Team (1 roll) or a 70% chance per Superstar (3 rolls)?

Once all players have picked their superstars and BEFORE the Rumble starts, I will post TO THE 30TH POWER results.
Exactly one roll to determine success/failure will be made for each player that has picked 3 superstars.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 04:31:45 PM »
Royal Rumble update.

This event has been run for years with players getting 12 points to spend. Last year it was upped to 13 points.
The way the Rumble will work this year (with no LUCKIEST OF THE DRAW and the addition of TO THE 30TH POWER), players will now get 15 points to spend this year.

Good luck, Loyal Rumblers.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 03:03:42 PM »
Royal Rumble update.

With any luck this will be the last update until I post the roster on the 16th.
I have made a number of changes to the rules, nothing totally new or different. But lots of little tweaks. So check it out if you want.
http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,967.0.html

This year the Rumble finale will be frantic.

Frantic Finale
When 28 wrestlers have been eliminated Frantic Finale will kick in. If there is a lowest SV between the two remaining wrestlers, the lowest SV wrestler hits at 5+ for the remainder of the Royal Rumble!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 10:12:16 AM »
As an added bonus, I'll throw in a special Royal Rumble winner Superstar Card for whoever wins it.  How that works is completely dependent on the Superstar that wins, though, so no details available yet.  We'll see.  :)

CREED

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 10:30:46 AM »
As an added bonus, I'll throw in a special Royal Rumble winner Superstar Card for whoever wins it.  How that works is completely dependent on the Superstar that wins, though, so no details available yet.  We'll see.  :)

CREED

Final revision to rules and power-ups have been made.
A new rule this year is the BOTCH/SHOOT roll. If you roll the same number four or five times in a single roll, that roll CANNOT be rerolled. Could cause some crazy situations. However the RING GENERAL power-up can help out with that.

They say it goes down in the DMs. Well CreedP has gone above and beyond this year. He contacted me to say that he was willing to put together some superstar cards for me to use/play with for this event. Some of the cards are superstars for later sets (with the ability text removed). I only need HS and SV. The cards look amazing, and for me they really add gravitas and magic to this years Rumble.

Will CreedP finally win a Rumble? Will a previous winning TCO member win again, giving us our first two time winner? Who are the surprise entrants? Will the Cruiserweights make a strong showing? Will Goldberg and Lesnar dominate? To quote The King, I love the Royal Rumble!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGQ5D_wxHXw
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:28:41 PM by Neil Swint »

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 11:10:26 AM »
Well I can not wait to put my name in the hat once again and try my luck...maybe I can finally win something!

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 07:31:16 AM »
Let the Rumble entries begin!
Good luck players!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 08:54:32 AM by Neil Swint »

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 09:00:38 AM »
THE WYATT FAMILY:  Bray Wyatt 9/4, Luke Harper 10/2, Randy Orton 7/5  (12 Pts)
TO THE 30th POWER (0 Pts)
TEAM PLAYER (2 Pts)
REROLL COUNTER (1 Pt) - Randy Orton

CREED

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
Re: ENTER THE RUMBLE - The 11th Annual TCO ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2017, 09:02:13 AM »
Brock Lesnar (9) with Blow Their Mind (2) and Rumble Royalty (4)
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +241/-240
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2017, 09:04:29 AM »
BEST FRIENDS 10 pts
Team Player 2pts
Blow Their Mind 2pts
Reroll counter 1pt
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal
Your 2017 Raw Deal Champion

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2017, 09:24:29 AM »
Goldberg (9 Points) with Blow Their Mind (2 Points) and Rumble Royalty (4 Points)

Dilbert..... YOU'RE NEXT!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:28:11 AM by MrPeoplesTeam »
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• +30/-30
  • The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2017, 09:33:44 AM »
Undertaker - 7 pts
Ring General - 3 pts
Rumble Royalty - 4 pts
Cardio King - 1 pts

total 15
If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline Buddha Dudley

• 2011 & 2012 World Champion / 2014 & 2015 ACMT Winner
  • Global Moderator
  • +227/-134
  • It's good to be the boss!
    • View Profile
    • VELACARDS.com for all your Raw Deal Purchasing Needs
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2017, 09:38:33 AM »
The New Day

Added Powerups

Cardio King for Big E
Cornerman for Xavier Woods
To the 30th
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:44:44 AM by Buddha Dudley »
VP of the Raw Deal Players Committee

Buddha's tl;dr for every post "I go to PWG all the time...bay-bay!"

Drew is pretty well the king

Offline WC Champ

• +3/-8
  • 2012 ACMT Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2017, 09:39:10 AM »
Shinsuke Nakamura (4 pts)
American Alpha (6 pts)
To the 30th Power (0 pts)
Team Player (2 pts)
Ready to Rumble (3pts) - Nakamura

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 09:43:07 AM »
14 wrestlers entered.
16 Rumble numbers left.

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2017, 10:58:03 AM »
Surprise Entrant ( 4 points)
AJ Styles with Upgrade (6 points) with Ready to rumble (3 points)Cardio King (1 point) and Corner man  (1 point)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 11:32:11 AM by rated SRH »
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2017, 12:20:31 PM »
John Cena (6) + Rumble Royalty (4) + BLOW THEIR MIND (2) + 2 Reroll Counters (1)
Curt Hawkins (1)
James Ellsworth (1)
To the 30th Power (0)
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2017, 12:24:29 PM »
19 wrestlers entered.
11 Rumble numbers left.

Offline Ekhari

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2017, 12:33:41 PM »
Surprise Entrant (4pt)
Surprise Entrant (4pt)
Surprise Entrant (4pt)

Cornerman for each (3x1pt)
To the 30th Power (0pt)

Total: 15 pts
Occupy: Mordor.  One Ring should NOT rule them all!

This signature is environmentally friendly and made from 50% recycled materials.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2017, 12:42:27 PM »
Surprise Entrant (4pt)
Surprise Entrant (4pt)
Surprise Entrant (4pt)

Cornerman for each (3x1pt)
To the 30th Power (0pt)

Total: 15 pts

Fortune favors the bold.

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
Re: SIGN UP OPEN - The 11th Annual TCO ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2017, 03:40:59 PM »
Surprise Entrance(4 points)
Roman Reigns(5 points)
Samoa Joe(4 points)

Power Ups
To the 30th Power(0 points)
Team Player(2 points)

Total: 15 points

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
Re: SIGN UP OPEN - The 11th Annual TCO ONLINE RAW DEAL Royal Rumble
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2017, 03:47:02 PM »
25 wrestlers entered.
5 Rumble numbers left.