Author Topic: Strategy Guide Errors and Updates  (Read 16861 times)

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Strategy Guide Errors and Updates
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2018, 10:44:11 AM »
Can The Blue Blazer pack The Hart Family? If so, it's not listed in his guide.

The Hart Family
Pre-match Faction
Cannot be blanked and your opponent cannot prevent you from playing this card.  Cannot be played when you have Allegiance: WWE.  You are a Hart Family member and before your first turn of the game, when you do not have a Venue in your Ring, you may put Calgary, Alberta, Canada from your Backlash into your Ring.
When this card is in your Ring and you do not have a Corner in your Ring, he must discard 2 cards in order to be able to reverse your non-Backlash Superstar-specific actions from hand or Backlash.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     WWF Classic logo
V5
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2018, 10:52:33 AM »
That's a negative, Ghost Rider.

The Blue Blazer
Starting Hand Size: 5     Superstar Value: 2
Superstar Ability:  When you play non-printed-Volley non-Unique maneuvers without "reverse" in the text from hand, or search your Arsenal for maneuvers without "reverse" in the text, they are Volley: #, where # is equal its printed Damage.
You can pack Super Masks and Super Capes and non-Faction Owen Hart cards, but you are absolutely NOT Owen Hart, no sir, no way.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2018, 10:48:13 AM »
Sorry to nitpick, but the wording doesn't match on these cards:

The Most Hell-Raising Champions of Raw
Pre-match Event
Search your Arsenal for any number of Brothers of Destruction-Superstar specific cards and 1 non-Unique card, put them in your Ringside, and shuffle your Arsenal.
Your Superstar-specific actions are F: 0 and Multi, and ignore the "if you have less Fortitude" on your Chokeslam to Hell.
When your opponent moves cards in your Ringside from the game, the number of cards removed is reduced to 0.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent
V1

Chokeslam to Hell
Trademark Finisher/Reversal: Special
May only reverse a Strike or Grapple maneuver, if your Fortitude Rating is less than your opponent's Fortitude Rating.
F: 30     D: 25     SV: 3     Unique
IAG
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2018, 11:04:13 AM »
That's not a Strategy Guide error, though, that's errata material.  I'll add it to the list, good catch! 

(Stupid V1 cards, haha)

CREED

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Eric RD

• +16/-1
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
    • Backlash Podcast
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2018, 03:15:38 PM »
Whenever I click on a Superstar in the Index I keep getting booted out and have to sign in. When I sign back in I’m taken to the main Forum page and it’s continuing cycle. Not sure if it’s been noticed yet.
Backlash Podcast 28 - McMahonism https://youtu.be/CuYs3VNMm-Q

Backlash Podcast - a Raw Deal podcast - available every other Tuesday on Apple Podcast, Stitcher and YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/c/EricRDeal
https://www.facebook.com/Backlashpod/

Offline Scotty

• +51/-44
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2018, 06:11:50 PM »
Is it a specific superstar you are clicking? I just picked 5 randomly and they all worked fine for me.

Offline Eric RD

• +16/-1
    • View Profile
    • Backlash Podcast
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2018, 07:36:04 PM »
Anything I’ve been clicking on has this issue in the Index.

EDIT - Since getting home I've checked it out and there are no issues. The problem is with my phone.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 10:04:23 PM by Eric RD »
Backlash Podcast 28 - McMahonism https://youtu.be/CuYs3VNMm-Q

Backlash Podcast - a Raw Deal podcast - available every other Tuesday on Apple Podcast, Stitcher and YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/c/EricRDeal
https://www.facebook.com/Backlashpod/

Offline Null1

• TCO Donor
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2018, 05:37:23 AM »
I've been having the same issue as Eric RD for a day or two - any superstar I click on from the index logs me out (and doesn't take me to the correct page).

Online COMICDUDE1938

• +1/-1
  • It's time for Wrestlewar
    • View Profile
Superstar strategy guide
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2018, 03:48:13 PM »
I can't access the Superatsr Strategy guide it keeps sending me to the sign in screen and when I do it logs me in but when I try to access it it sends me to sing in screen again any advise
Ahh...Hell...NO

Offline Ryx

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Issues with the Superstar Strategy Index
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2018, 03:52:07 PM »
I don't know if it is just me, but when I click on a link from the Superstar Strategy Index it sends me to a login page and won't progress to the post with the superstar.  Is there something that I need to do to fix this?

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2018, 05:05:00 PM »
Moved to the correct topic, it's been noted. I'll try to check on this when time permits, but classes just started back up again.  Full time college + full time job + caring for 2 disabled people = very busy.  :)

CREED

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2018, 09:14:02 AM »
I reverted the last change I made to the forum, it shouldn't have been related, but for whatever reason it's turned out to be more trouble than it's worth.

Refresh if you have any issues, if there's still a problem let me know, but it should be fine now.

CREED