Author Topic: Bo Dallas Set  (Read 827 times)

Offline The Softcore Legend

• +89/-107
  • Have a Nice Day!
    • View Profile
Bo Dallas Set
« on: April 16, 2014, 05:50:28 PM »
Bo Dallas
Starting Hand Size: 2
Superstar Value: 2

Rookie Superstar Ability:
When you successfully play a card with "bo" in the title, draw 1 card.  When you unsuccessfully play a card with "bo" in the title, your opponent discards 1 card and overturns 1 card.
Replace "your opponent" with "you" on your Borrring...Borrring...!!! cards.

kNOw MORE BO!  Bo Dallas Logo
Backstage Area
Your opponent cannot respond to the ACE of your A Chorus of Boos.
When you unsuccessfully play a card with "bo" in the title, reveal your hand to your opponent and search your arsenal for 1 card with "bo" in the title not in your hand, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle.
unique
RMS

I Gave You Cookies!!!  Bo Dallas Logo
Pre-match Event
When packing this card, your cards titled Get Crowd Support, Cheap Accolades, and your cards with "Cheap Pop" in the title are not face.
When you successfully play a card with "Cheap Pop" in the title, put up to 2 card with "bo" in the title on the bottom of your Arsenal.
Permanent
Uniqie

Bo-Dazzler
Trademark Finisher
Can only be played after a card with "bo" in the title, or if you ended your opponent's turn with a card with "bo" in the title, and this is the first card you play on your turn.
Can only be reversed by a reversal card with "bo" in the title.  This card can be reversed by any reversal card with "bo" in the title.
F:15
D:15
unique

Bo-lieve!
Reversal: Special
Reverse any maneuver of 8D or greater.  Shuffle # cards from your Ringside into your Arsenal.  #=cards in your Ring with "bo" in the title.
F:0
D:#
unique
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 05:59:59 PM by The Softcore Legend »

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +243/-241
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
Re: Bo Dallas Set
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 06:16:58 PM »
Best part is there is 300+ cards with "Bo" in the title lol...like Ego BOost, BOoby Trap, any and all BOmb cards, elBOw to the face.  I like it a lot, looks hilarious.
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

Offline rumpelstiltskin

• +8/-15
  • I'ma Digital Designer & a Filmmaker
    • View Profile
Re: Bo Dallas Set
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 06:19:05 PM »
Hahaha nice!!! I LOLed
I'm FilmMaking Student, working to be a ScreenWriter, Director, Producer for TV & Film Industry. Picked Up Radio DJing, Still Learning.
Now i'm doing my Diploma in Visual Effects & Motion Graphics
Journey Continues...