Author Topic: Packing Question.  (Read 527 times)

Offline rated SRH

• +40/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Packing Question.
« on: August 21, 2013, 09:33:30 PM »
Been away from the game for some time. Quick question though,may I pack WCW cards and Smackdown cards in the same deck? I didn't know if these new ECW WCW cards were like Raw and Smackdown packing restrictions.Thanks in advance.
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • +51/-42
    • View Profile
Re: Packing Question.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 09:37:05 PM »
You may pack them together, as they are not like that. Raw/Smackdown, Face/Heel, and Fan Favorite/Cheater remain the only "one or the other" choices in the game, though BASH still retains the "you may not pack non-Superstar Specific Raw, Smackdown, Face, Heel, Chain, Heat, or Volley" restriction.

There is at least one virtual card that forbids you from packing those cards with others, "I Know Who Pays My Salary," which forbids WCW, ECW, and nWo cards. There may be others, but I don't recall.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +496/-369
    • View Profile
Re: Packing Question.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 09:42:32 PM »
But as a rule... nWo, WWF Classic, ECW and WCW cards (unless they specifically tell you otherwise in the text) have no restrictions on packing them.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard